The Research Support Office offers professional advice and administrative support to AU researchers who are considering applying for external funding. Their services are free of charge and include the following:
- Discussing funding strategy
- Tailoring your application to a given call
- Improving structure and clarity of the application
- Providing input to non-scientific application sections
- Drafting the project budget and ensuring a match between project description and budget
- Advising on how to use the funding database and identifying financial sources relevant to your project Ensuring that you comply with eligibility criteria and formalities of the funder
- Providing general information about Danish, European and other international research programmes
They also organise courses, workshops and information meetings, which will help you in the application process and increase your chances of success.
For assistance, please contact fundraiser Martin Serritslev Riis.